Our campsite is closed until 16 March 2024
We are now at your disposal
By e-email and telephone on 06 88 84 87 33
Renata and Bruno welcome you to Camping du lac Marciac,
At Marciac we welcome you to the heart of our campsite which celebrates the pleasures of traditional camping Situated in the delightful triangle of the Gers Gascony , Haute Pyrenees, and the Béarn, with the friendly atmosphere of the south-west, you can enjoy life in this lovely countryside. Whether you are a fan of the tent, caravan or motorhome, or if you prefer the comfort of our accommodation, you will find the same homely atmosphere at our campsite.
Renata, will greet you cheerfully at the reception or at our small shop and reply to all your questions. Bruno is the king of the local dishes, pizzas or home made chips, and you will find him every day at the campsite bar/restaurant, if not he is doing some site maintenance
Here, there are happy vibes with simple but genuine pleasures
What is important is YOU. We want to ensure you are satisfied whether on holiday as a couple, with friends, or with the family.
- Very close to the village of Marciac (Grand site Occitane) with the rich architecture of a « bastide » (fortified village), and its market every Wednesday morning
- Only a 15 minute walk to the centre of the bastide , and, of course, its international Jazz festival , JAZZ IN MARCIAC
- The lake of Marciac is a mere 5 minute walk with a footpath all the way round , and carp fishing
- There is a swimming pool on the campsite, and one by the lake with water slides.
- Groups are welcome, whether hikers, bikers, cyclists or fishermen. Call us to discuss your needs.
- Evening entertainment in peak season
- Half or full board possible plus breakfast and packed lunches for cyclists and walkers
- There are several hikes starting from Marciac, plus we are on the pilgrim’s route Saint John of Compostella GR653
- Start point of many itineraries to visit this « destination coeur sud-ouest »
You are looking for a region that combines nature, culture and good food , and that appeals to the young and old , as to the athetics and those more medatives ? Then you will find that here
Discover the fascinating history of our most beautiful villages of France (Fourcés, Larressingle…) and our awarded sites of Occitanie (Marciac , Auch..) , full of a rich history which come to life with the guided visits, fun and captivating (even for children!). Lovers of sport and the nature will enjoy exploring the beauty of our territory by foot, bike, canyoning or hang-gliding, and delight in the sumptuous local dishes, and the exceptional wines which make the excellent reputation of our region (confit de canard, foie gras, Madiran, Armagnac...)